Thursday, January 27, 2011

Green LEMONADE

This morning's smoothie reminded me of warm summer days....and since we are having wonderful spring like weather, it seemed fitting.  I love how the OmniBlend blends the spinach into a smooth juice...no lumps of leaves left to chew or choke on.  I am really loving the citrus flavours these days, and this one is one of my favorite "pick me ups".....great first thing in the morning or at the 3:00 pm crash.

GREEN LEMONADE recipe:
  • 3 C packed spinach
  • 1/2 peeled lemon
  • handful green grapes
  • 2 tbsp honey (or to desired taste)
  • DHA omega oil
  • 1 C orange juice
  • 1 C pure water
  • 4 ice cubes
layer in blender with spinach on bottom.  blend using the 60 second button on the OmniBlend V blender. 

Enjoy!
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment